Braces before and after
At Cavalerie Web Media we are currently working on a new website project for our client Dr. Nguyen http://www.orthomontreal.com « #ORTHODONTIST OFFICE » # Greater Quebec City, a website on the cutting edge of Braces cost technology Quebec Ville Saint-Laurent who will talk about health Braces Cost #INVISALIGN , how much do braces cost, Orthodontist Invisalign , Orthodontist Free Consultation , Orthodontist Best , Lingual Braces , Best Orthodontist Braces price , how much do braces cost invisible, invisible teeth braces cost, crooked teeth without braces treatment, installation of dental pins, pin color, pose braces for children and adult prices. how much do braces cost,
before and after braces pictures
QUEBEC how to fix crooked teeth
There are many factors that can cause crooked teeth. For example:
– The size of the teeth that take more room for the available space given by the jaws and the gums
– The front teeth that have come out in a wrong angulation (too forward or too backward) and therefore the way your teeth meet, called occlusion, is not “in line” with each other
– The upper and lower jaws, that have not grown in harmony, can cause interference with the way your teeth have come out into the shape that you see them now
– Bad habits such as putting things (such as your thumb, fingers or other objects like a pen) into your mouth, between your teeth, bad tongue habits when you are at rest and when you eat and speak.
How Do Teeth Move ?
With gentle forces applied by the braces, teeth will relocate within the jaw bones. There is also a reshaping of the gums surrounding the teeth that will occur. What can I improve while seeking orthodontic services at
OrthoMontreal, orthodontist in Ville St-Laurent ?
If you think you can:
– improve the esthetics (the looks) of your teeth to be straighter, and in line with each other
– improve the esthetics of your jaws that should be more in harmony, being in line with one another
– improve the function, which is the way you can chew foods, and therefore better digestion for your stomach and your gastro intestinal system
– improve the way your permanent teeth (adult teeth) will come in
– improve your oral hygiene because straight teeth are easier to keep clean
– improve you speech because it is easier to pronounce some difficult words when your teeth and surrounding tissues like gums, palate, jaw bones are harmonious to each other
– improve your overall confidence
Do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation.